Benefits of onboarding CFTRI for FPI Training:
- Product development and product efficiency
- Enable economies of scale production
- Reduce wastages by integration of value chain
- Better product lifecycle management
- Capacity building / Skilling of workforce
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to cold chain facilities
- Improved infrastructure of units
- Automation in food processing Industry
- Market Assistance
Eligibility criteria for training:
- The PMEGP Applicant should have availed loan under food processing Industry.
- Margin Money (Government Subsidy) should have been released.
- Applicant who have applied online w.e.f 01st July 2016.
- Accommodation, Food, Training material will be provided by KVIC, however, travelling expenses Shall be incurred by beneficiary him/her self.
- Training for 5 days will be conducted at Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore.
- Contact details:
Coordinator, Short Term Courses, Phone No. : 0821-2514310, Mail: email@example.com.
- To learn more about CFTRI please visit website: https://cftri.res.in/